1. In large skillet combine the Cooking Creme, the Alfredo Sauce, the mushrooms, and the shredded chicken. Heat throughly over low heat.
2. In large bowl combine the drained cottage cheese, the spinach (may want to press spinach while in strainer to remove as much of liquid as possible), and 1 cup of the Three Cheese Blend. Mix very well.
3. Take about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture and place in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
Lay 4 of the No-Bake noodles of the chicken mixture. Place half of the remaining chicken mixture over the noodles. Place half of the cottage cheese-spinach mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the 3 Cheese Blend over the Spinach. Then sprinkle 1 cup of the Italian 6 Cheese Blend. Layer remaining ingredients starting with noodles ending with the shredded cheese.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and place in a 350 degrees F preheated oven. Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 min. for light browning of the cheese. Remove from oven let rest for 5 min.
5. Cut into slices and enjoy.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.