KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a saucepan cook onion in hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes, until rice is brown.
2. Add broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered for 10 to 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in beans; cool slightly, about 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. In a bowl combine turkey, corn, salsa, chips, and seasoning. Stir in rice mixture. Lightly pat turkey mixture into a 10x5-inch loaf.
4. Bake 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, until cooked through. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with garnishes as desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.