1 cup low sodium canned black beans, drained & rinsed
1/2 cup Kraft Original BBQ Sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
3 bell peppers of any color
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Brown turkey in a medium skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, drain fat.
2 Add onion and green bell pepper and cook till tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients except whole peppers; simmer 10 minutes over medium heat.
4. While turkey mixture simmers, cut whole peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place in microwave safe dish with a small amount of water.
5. Cover and microwave on heigh until crisp and tender, about 5 minutes.
6. Remove peppers, stuff with turkey mixture and place on large serving platter.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.