1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish. Bake 8 minutes; let cool.
3. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add strawberries and chill until slightly thickened.
4. In another large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over pretzel crust.
5. With an electric beater on low speed, beat gelatin and strawberries until berries are broken up. Spread over cream cheese layer.
6. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.