2 package s (10 oz. each) jumbo Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), cut into pieces
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Line 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil, spray with canola or Baker’s Joy and set aside.
2. Place 1 package of Oreos into food processor and pulse until pea size. Pour crumbs into a medium size bowl. Repeat with second package.
3. In large bowl, place marshmallows and cut up butter. Microwave until melted and puffed, about 2 - 2 1/2 minutes. Stirring after 1 minute and 2 minutes.
4. Remove bowl and pour in ground Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine then transfer to foil lined 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Use waxed paper to evenly spread mixture in the pan.
5. Let bars set for 10 minutes in refrigerator. Lift foil out of pan with dessert onto cutting board. Turn bars over and peel away foil and cut dessert into squares. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.