2. Arrange cheese and sausage into bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
3. In separate bowl, beat milk, eggs, biscuit mix, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour mixture over cheese and sausage.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.