1 package (14 ounce) fresh or thawed frozen pizza dough
1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup sour cream, for topping
+ any other baked potato toppings
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook bacon in a large deep skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
2. Spread the pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spread mashed potatoes over the dough, leaving a small crust around the outside if you want. Sprinkle the cheese and bacon and any other ingredients evenly over the potatoes.
3. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes, then slice into wedges and top each one with a small dollop of sour cream.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.