1 large can Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, divided
4 frozen chicken breast patties
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) In a large pot add water, oil and salt. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti noodles and cook 15-20 minutes or until tender.
2) In a baking dish thinly layer some of the Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce, add chicken patties, and then add another thin layer of sauce.
3) Bake in oven by the chicken's package directions turning patties over half way
4) Heat the rest of the sauce on the stove top till heated through. Drain the water from the noodles then add to the sauce and mix. Place the chicken and spaghetti side by side on each plate. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.