1. In a small bowl, stir together salt, paprika, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
2. Spray 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray, Rinse pork roast under cool water. Rub salt mixture on pork to cover completely. Place pork in slow cooker. Add water to side of pork.
3. Cover; cook on high heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
4. In slow cooker, use 2 forks to shred pork. Stir in barbeque sauce until well mixed.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.