6 slices mozzarella cheese ¼” thick and about 3” in diameter
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 500° F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat, and add the shallot and the garlic. Cook, stirring often about 5 minutes until translucent. Add the Prosciutto and the mushrooms. Cook for an additional 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from stove, empty into a sieve over a bowl and press the mixture with a spoon to drain and remove most of the oil.
3. Return skillet to stove and on medium heat, melt the butter, and add the mushroom mixture. Stir and add the beef gravy and the Marsala wine. Sprinkle with the tarragon. Bring to a low simmer and simmer for fifteen to twenty minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Place the flour, salt and pepper into a medium size plastic bag. Dredge the beef slices one by one in the flour, shaking off the excess. Add canola oil to a skillet and heat over medium high heat. Slowly add the meat to the oil and cook quickly until golden on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Do not overcrowd, do in two batches. Transfer the meat to a colander to drain.
5. Spoon half the mushroom Prosciutto mixture into a rectangular baking dish. Arrange the beef slices on top. Top with the remaining sauce, and then place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each slice of beef. Bake in the hot oven for ten minutes until cheese is hot and bubbling.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.