Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup vanilla frosting
18 Oreo Cool Mint Creme Cookies, coarsely chopped (3 cups)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir together marshmallow creme, mint extract and 4 drops of the food color until light green.
2. In large bowl, make brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil, and eggs. Spread batter in pan. Drop 4 or 5 large tablespoonfuls of marshmallow mixture onto batter (reserve remaining marshmallow mixture). Gently pull table knife through marshmallow mixture and batter in S-shaped curves in continuous motion for marbled design. Spread evenly in pan.
3. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth. Stir melted chips and frosting into remaining marshmallow mixture. Stir in remaining 4 drops food color until light green; spread over cooled bars. Sprinkle with cookies; press in slightly. Cut into bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.