1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with foil. Lightly grease.
2. Mix flour, oats and sugar in a large bowl. Add butter and cut in with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in extract until blended. Reserve about 1 cup oat mixture. Press remaining evenly over bottom of pan. Spread preserves over top to about 1/2 inch from edges.
3. Mix almonds with reserved oat mixture. Sprinkle evenly over preserves, then press down lightly.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool. Lift foil by ends to cutting board. Cut with pizza slicer into bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.