2. Mix 4 eggs and the sugar and whisk for a few minutes. Add the flour; whisk. Add the 3 other eggs; whisk.
3. Add egg mixture to the melted chocolate mixture. Pour the mixture into the ramekin cups.
4. Bake directly in the oven at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.