1 whole chicken, cut up or six boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 cup dried bread crumbs
1 cup crispy cereal (corn flakes, crispy rice, etc.)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Salt to taste (optional)
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Cooking spray (we like Pam – olive oil)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Put mayonnaise in a medium bowl and spread a thin coating of mayonnaise on each piece of chicken.
3. Mix the bread crumbs, cereal, garlic powder, pepper, salt, thyme and paprika in a gallon size resealable plastic bag.
4. Place one or two pieces chicken at a time into the plastic bag with bread crumb mixture and shake them until well coated.
5. Place chicken pieces on a baking rack over a rimmed 15x10-inch baking pan (spray the rack with cooking spray first). Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
6. Bake bone-in chicken for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Cooking time for boneless chicken should be reduced to 20-25 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.