1 package (8 ounce) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 jar (12 ounce) pineapple ice cream topping
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press mixture firmly into bottom and up side to rim of 9" pie pan. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually, beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in pineapple juice, and almond extract. Pour filling into crust; chill 4 hours or until set.
3. Just before serving, drizzle pie slices with pineapple topping. Top with a dollop of Cool Whip.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.