1. Peel, pit and mash avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Combine sour cream, mayo and taco seasoning until well combined in a bowl and set aside.
3. Spread bean dip on a large shallow serving platter. Top with avocado mix. Layer with sour cream taco mix, then sprinkle with chopped onion, then chopped tomato, and then chopped olives. Cover completely with cheese.
4. Best to cover and chill for about 2 hours before serving. Serve with round tortilla chips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.