2 cans (14.5 oz. each) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, & oregano
1 can (29 oz.) no salt added tomato sauce
2 cups water
1 env Good Seasons Garlic N' Herb Dressing Mix
1 box (10 oz.) chopped frozen spinach
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 cups multi-grain or whole wheat elbow macaroni
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Remove casing from sausage and brown in skillet with sliced mushrooms.
2. Meanwhile mix tomatoes, sauce, water, & seasoning in crock pot until blended together.
3. Add cooked sausage, mushrooms, and frozen spinach to crock pot, cook on high 1-2 hours until mushrooms are tender and soup is hot. Salt & pepper to taste.
4. Add pasta and let cook till pasta is tender. Serve with grated parmesan cheese on top and a nice crusty bread. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.