1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sliced green onion s
tortilla chips or assorted cut up vegetables
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
Mix all ingredients except tortilla chips in 1-quart microwavable bowl until well blended.
Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring every minute.
Serve warm with tortilla chips or vegetable dippers.
Note: To serve cold, mix all ingredients until well blended. Serve immediately.
Variations: Substitute 1/3 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa for green onions.
- Substitute 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard for green onions.
- Substitute chopped yellow onion for green onions.
- Add 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.