1. To prepare the spicy vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinaigrette and hot pepper sauce. Refrigerate until needed.
2. To prepare pizza, roll dough to 12". Bake in a preheated 500°F oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Arrange the fresh mozzarella over the crust, leaving a 1/2" border. Place the ricotta in 4 1-oz. spoonfuls evenly over the pizza. Place in the oven for 2 minutes just to melt the cheese. Remove from the oven. Toss the arugula with the spicy vinaigrette, place in the center of the pizza. Sprinkle with Italian sausage.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.