Don't be fooled into thinking these are mini ice cream cones—they're even better! Ice Cream Cones with Marshmallows are topped with fluffy, dipped-and-decorated marshmallows rather than ice cream. Try making Ice Cream Cones with Marshmallows for your next children's party.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 20 servings
20 mini ice cream cone
1 pkg. JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
20 large JET-PUFFED Marshmallow s
2 cups candy wafers
1/4 cup of sprinkles
20 red candies
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Melt 2 cups of candy wafers in the microwave.
2. Once melted, dip the rim of a mini ice cream cone into the chocolate.
3. Immediately transfer the cone into a bowl of sprinkles, ensuring all the chocolate/rim is covered.
4. Set aside to let harden.
5. Repeat with the 19 other cones
6. Take a regular JET-PUFFED marshmallow and dip in the candy melt until half of the marshmallow is covered.
7. Immediately top with a few sprinkles and a red candy.
8. Set aside to harden.
9. Once both the marshmallow and cone has hardened, fill the ice cream cone with JET-PUFFED minis and place the large, dipped marshmallow atop of the cone.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.