Are you ready to start grilling? Try this amazing recipe for marinated grilled chicken!
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
3 to 4 pounds chicken drumstick s and thighs
1 bottle (16 oz.) Italian salad dressing
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
2 teaspoons paprika
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. RINSE chicken under cold water; pat dry.
2. COMBINE Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce andpaprika in a plastic zipper bag. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for basting chicken duringgrilling. Add chicken. Close the bag and turn to coat chicken. Marinate 1 hour,turning chicken once. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
3. PREHEAT grill to medium. Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® 18inch Wide HeavyDuty Aluminum Foil long enough to cover grill grate. Make drainage holes in sheet foil with a large grilling fork.
4. PLACE aluminum foil sheet with holes on grill rack; immediately place chicken on aluminum foil
1. GRILL chicken 5 minutes; turn. Continue grilling and turning every 5 minutes untilchicken is tender and reaches 180°F, about 30 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade during last 5 minutes grilling time.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.