Getting ready for a fiesta? This recipe for cheesy chicken enchiladas with sour cream and salsa takes just minutes to prep.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 6 servings
2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups salsa
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a large baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® 18-inchWide Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Grease or spray foil to prevent sticking. Combinechicken and soup with half of sour cream, cheese and cilantro.
2. SPOON 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seamsides down, in foil-lined pan. Top with salsa and remaining cheese. Cover with foil.
1. BAKE 15 minutes; remove foil. Continue baking 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and sour cream.
2. REYNOLDS KITCHEN TIP For an easy way to prevent sticking with all yourstickiest foods, use Reynolds Wrap® NonStick Foil to line your pans.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.