Salad, boring? Never! Particularly not this delish dish, starring juicy grilled chicken atop a bounty of fresh vegetables.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
pepper to taste
2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
1 cup grape tomato es, halved
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1/2 English cucumber, sliced
1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup KRAFT Mango Chipotle Vinaigrette Dressing
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
Heat grill to medium heat.
1. Place the ground cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Place the chicken breasts on a plate and sprinkle with seasoning mixture. Turn to coat the chicken on all sides.
3. Grill 5 to 6 min. on each side or until chicken is done (165°F). Then allow the chicken to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
4. Place the chopped lettuce on a large platter or salad bowl. Slice the chicken and arrange over the lettuce. Then arrange the tomatoes, sliced avocados, cucumber, roasted red pepper and red onion around the chicken.
5. Sprinkle the fresh cilantro over the entire salad. Drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.