Say aloha to our Hawaiian Cilantro-Lime Chicken Kabobs! These Hawaiian Cilantro-Lime Chicken Kabobs are the perfect mix of sweet and citrusy flavors.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 8 servings
2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
1 cup KRAFT Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 each green and red bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
2 limes, cut into wedges
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Add chicken pieces to a large zipper top plastic bag. Add 1/2 cup of the dressing and pepper to the bag. Seal the bag and use hands to massage the dressing into the chicken. Place in the refrigerator and let sit for 2 hours.
2. Place the fruit and vegetables into a new large zipper top plastic bag; add 1/4 cup of the dressing. Seal the bag and use hands to massage the dressing into the vegetables and fruit. Place in refrigerator and let sit for 2 hours.
3. Soak eight 12-inch wooden skewers in water 1 hour before using them so they do not burn when on the grill.
4. When you are ready to grill, pull the chicken, vegetables and fruit out of the refrigerator. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Remove vegetables and fruit from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken, pineapple and vegetables alternately onto skewers ending each skewer with a wedge of lime saving the marinade for grilling.
5. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning occasionally. Brush the kabobs with remaining dressing towards the end of grilling.
6. Serve the kabobs with fresh cilantro sprinkled over top and the grilled lime wedges for extra flavor.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
Dietary Fibers 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.