1/2 cup BAKER'S Premium White Chocolate Morsels, melted
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
12 waffle cones
1/2 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
For the Popcorn:
1. Lay out 4 cups of popped popcorn on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure there are no unpopped kernels.
2. Drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate and sprinkle with JET-PUFFED Vanilla MALLOW Bits. Set aside.
3. Lay out 4 cups of popped popcorn on a second parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Make sure there are no unpopped kernels.
4. Drizzle with white chocolate and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
5. After the chocolate has dried, mix the two popcorn mixtures together in a large bowl.
For the Cones:
1. Depending on the size of your waffle cones, you will need 1/4 to 1/2 cup of s'mores popcorn per cone.
2. Fill the waffle cones with popcorn, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows. Wrap in heavy-duty foil.
3. Over the campfire or grill: Heat foil-wrapped cones over hot coals, grill or campfire grate 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. In the Oven: Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake foil-wrapped cones for 5 to 7 minutes.
Have fun with your kids making these sweet treats. As a bonus, they can also be used to help teach kids about portion control.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 38g
Dietary Fibers 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.