Try these fresh and light spring rolls filled with spring vegetables and served with a simple mango dipping sauce from Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 8 servings
Thai Mango Dipping Sauce:
1 large ripe mango, diced
1 inch knob of fresh ginger, grated
2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
Juice from 1 lime
1/2 cup fresh Thai basil and/or cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup Veggie Spring Rolls:
1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
2 cups fresh vegetables, such as cucumbers, lettuce, microgreens, carrots and bell peppers thinly sliced, diced or cut into matchsticks
salt and pepper to taste
fresh cilantro and mint (a big handful)
8 rice paper sheet s
Chopped peanuts, for topping (optional)
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. In a blender, combine all the dipping sauce ingredients except the basil and cilantro. Blend until smooth, add the basil and cilantro and pulse until chopped. Pour into a bowl, cover and place in the fridge until serving.
2. Squeeze a little lime juice over the sliced avocado. Create an assembly line of vegetables and herbs, so that they are all ready to go.
3. Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Add a rice paper sheet, one at a time for 5 to 10 seconds. Remove and place on a flat surface. Toward one end of the rice wrapper, begin layering with 1 to 2 slices of avocado, small handfuls of fresh cilantro and mint, and a handful of veggies. Sprinkle the veggies with salt and pepper. Fold both ends to the center and roll the sheet as tightly as you can without ripping. Place each prepared spring roll on a serving platter and cover with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to keep the spring rolls from drying out.
4. Continue with remaining ingredients, adding them to the platter as you work. Keep the spring rolls covered with foil at all times.
5. Serve the spring rolls with the mango dipping sauce and chopped peanuts (if desired).
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Cover spring rolls with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil to keep them from drying out.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.