These turkey teriyaki meatballs from Natasha Kravchuk of Natasha’s Kitchen are juicy and so flavorful with a homemade teriyaki glaze. They come together quickly making them an easy dinner idea for a busy weeknight. Try them over a bed of steamy rice or with toothpicks as an appetizer. Baking the teriyaki meatballs at a higher temperature sears in the natural juices and produces wonderfully soft meatballs that are healthier than when fried. You can easily double this recipe to feed a crowd.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
For the Meatballs:
16 ounces lean ground turkey
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
1 large egg
1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 teaspoons sesame oil
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1 medium garlic clove, pressed
1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 Optional Garnish:
sesame seed s and green onion
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Line a 17x12-inch rimmed baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine turkey, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, ginger, garlic and sesame oil in a large bowl. Use your hands or a spoon to mix just until well combined.
3. Roll into 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" meatballs and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender and juices run clear or a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile simmer the sauce ingredients together in a small saucepan 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently until slightly thickened.
5. Transfer warm meatballs to a mixing bowl, drizzle with warm sauce and toss to combine.
Reynolds Kitchen Tip
Line your baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for hassle free cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.