Place these delicious Spicy Harissa Chicken Kebabs over vegetables and cook them in a Reynolds Wrap® Foil packet for amazing flavors!
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
4 tablespoons mild harissa paste or sauce
2 tablespoons honey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" square pieces
2 thickly sliced yellow squash
2 thickly sliced green zucchini
1 thickly sliced red onion
2 cups thickly sliced button mushroom s
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Whisk together the harissa, honey and lemon in a bowl. Add chicken and mix until coated.
3. Skewer the chicken evenly between 8 wooden skewers and set aside.
4. Mix together the squash, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, olive oil, cumin and salt and pepper until completely combined.
5. Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the vegetables in the center of the foil. Place 2 chicken skewers on top of the vegetables. Fold up the ends and then the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
6. Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes and then open the foil packets and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked throughout.
Serve the individual foil packets alongside warm pita.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.