Mix a blend of Southwestern-style ingredients to make a non-traditional egg roll that excites the palate from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious. The cilantro sauce takes the flavors to the next level.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 8 servings
For the cilantro dipping sauce:
3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
1/3 cup sour cream
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and deveined, optional
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lime
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For the Egg Rolls:
2 avocado es, peeled and seeded
1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
1 Roma tomato, diced
Juice of 1 lime
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 egg roll wrapper s
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil. Grease or spray foil to prevent sticking.
2. Combine cilantro, sour cream, jalapeño, mayonnaise, garlic and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Mash avocados using a potato masher. Add black beans, corn, tomato, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
4. Place avocado mixture in the center of each wrapper. Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper tightly over the filling, folding in the sides. Continue rolling until the top of the wrapper is reached. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrapper with water, pressing to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and avocado mixture.
5. Place egg rolls on the prepared baking dish. Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
6. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 18 to 20 minutes.
7. Serve immediately with cilantro dipping sauce.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Line your baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil for stick-free cooking and easy cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.