2. Mix together the gochujang, soy sauce, water, sesame oil and sugar in a large bowl until combined.
3. Place the sliced chicken, green onions, cabbage, mushrooms, zucchini and cooked ramen noodles into the large bowl with the gochujang mixture and toss until coated.
4. Place a 1 1/2 to 2 feet long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil on a table and place 1/4 of the ramen noodle mixture into the center of the foil. Fold up the ends and then the outside to create a foil packet.
5. Repeat the process 3 more times and place the foil packets on a cookie sheet tray.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.