Try this tasty Spicy Salmon and Vegetable Bowl recipe that is easy to make and absolutely loaded with flavor.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (sombal)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1-1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1" squares
1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1" squares
1 cup snow peas
4 carrot s, peeled and thinly sliced
4 cups cooked jasmine rice
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the broiler to low heat.
2. Whisk together the chili garlic sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, sugar and vinegar until combined
3. Add the cut up salmon to the bowl and mix until coated.
4. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil and evenly spread out the salmon and cook under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked throughout.
5. Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil into a large frying pan on high heat and add in the bell peppers, snow peas and carrot and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Finish the vegetables by adding the remaining 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
6. Divide the rice into 4 portions and serve the cooked salmon and vegetables evenly.
Optional Servings: Serve with a hard boiled egg or a fried egg.
Reynolds Kitchen Tip
Line a cookie sheet tray with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil for easy release of the cooked salmon.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.