Spice up your next meal with this tempting Roasted New York Strip Steak with Chimichurri Sauce recipe that is sure to be a family favorite.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon dry oregano
2 16-ounce New York strip steak s
8 garlic cloves
1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons HEINZ Red Wine Vinegar
1-1/2 teaspoons of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix together 3 tablespoons olive oil, cumin, red pepper flakes, oregano and salt to taste in a bowl and coat the steaks in the mixture.
3. Heat a large frying pan on high heat and fry the steaks on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until they are browned.
4. Place two 1-1/2 to 2 feet long sheets of Reynolds Wrap® on a table and place each steak in the center of the foil and fold up the ends and the outside of the foil to create a packet.
5. Bake the steak for 10 minutes for a medium-rare internal temperature. Add 5 more minutes of baking to achieve a medium internal temperature.
6. Remove the steaks from the packets and let them rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
To make the Chimichurri Sauce:
1. Combine the garlic, parsley, cilantro, red wine vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in a food processor and process on high speed until it becomes like a paste.
2. Serve the steak alongside the Chimichurri Sauce.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.