Savor the classic Caprese flavors of mozzarella and balsamic from Heidi Larsen of Foodie Crush and enjoy this tasty salad all year round.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 1 serving
2 cups cherry tomatoes
4 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
1-2 balls of burrata cheese OR 8 ounces of small fresh mozzarella balls such as Ciliegine
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. On a small sheet pan lined with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, toss the tomatoes and garlic with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
2. Add salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
3. Transfer the warm tomatoes to a serving platter.
4. Drain the water from the burrata or mozzarella balls and add to the warm tomatoes.
5. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar then season with the kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss gently to coat if desired.
6. Gently tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and scatter over the salad and serve.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for quick and easy cleanup every time!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.