A bright, creamy spread made with roasted cauliflower and labneh, topped with fresh rosemary and served on toasted flatbreads from Elizabeth Stark of Brooklyn Supper.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 8 servings
1 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into 3/4-inch florets
8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
1 cup labneh cheese
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus a lemon wedge for serving
2 teaspoons chili oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, toss cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
3. Create a foil packet by folding a 20-inch length of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil in half and then folding the sides over several times. Carefully spoon cauliflower into packet and fold top over several times to seal. Set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender (use caution when opening foil packet – the steam inside will be very hot).
4. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse to combine roasted cauliflower, labneh, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, chili oil and garlic and then process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Taste and add salt as need.
5. Spoon spread into a serving bowl. Top with fresh rosemary, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon. Serve with toasted flatbread triangles.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Cauliflower roasted in a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet cooks quickly and is incredibly tender – and cleanup is a snap.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.