S'mores Banana Pops are EASY and something the whole family will love! A refreshing and delicious treat for summer!
What You Need
Original recipe yields 12 servings
2 banana s
6 JET-PUFFED STACKERMALLOWS Marshmallow
3 graham crackers
1 bar (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
12 wooden pop sticks, decorative paper straws or lollipop sticks
12 Additional Topping Choices:
JET-PUFFED Vanilla MALLOW Bits
KRAFT Caramel Bits (melted)
BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place graham crackers in a zip-top plastic bag and crush until they are crumbs.
2. Cut 6 JET-PUFFED STACKERMALLOWS in half using kitchen scissors or a knife.
3. Slice bananas into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
4. Stack banana, then marshmallow half then banana again (creating a sandwich) and insert popsicle stick through the center.
5. Place BAKER'S Chocolate Bar in a glass microwaveable safe dish. Melt by following the instructions on the packaging.
6. Dip the banana sandwich in the melted chocolate until coated.
7. Sprinkle with the graham cracker crumbs.
8. Top with any additional toppings - EXCEPT the caramel. Set aside on a plate or small tray lined with wax paper.
9. freeze for 45 minutes then eat! You can freeze for longer if wanted.
10. Optional: If you want the caramel drizzle. Melt the KRAFT Caramel Bits in the microwave following the directions on the package. Then use a spoon to drizzle over the frozen pops.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.