Grilled avocados on a warm corn tortilla topped with a fresh salsa made from grilled corn, black beans, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice from Dan Seidman of The Chef Dan.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
2 ears fresh corn, shucked
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 large avocado s
1/2 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
1 large handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
2 lime s
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
12 corn tortilla s
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Brush corn with olive oil and individually wrap with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Place on the grill, turning frequently for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before handling.
3. Cut corn off the cob and combine with black beans, jalapeño, cilantro and the juice of 1 lime. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Slice avocados in half and remove the seeds but do not remove the skin yet. Squeeze the juice of the remaining lime over the avocados and lightly brush them with olive oil.
5. Grill flesh side down for 2 to 3 minutes and then remove. Quarter each avocado half and then carefully peel off the skin.
6. Wrap tortillas in foil and place on the grill while the avocados are cooking.
7. Build tacos by placing avocado slices on tortillas and then top with the corn and salsa.
8. Serve with your favorite hot sauce and additional lime wedges
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Keep tortillas warm by serving them directly out of the Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.