Marinate chicken thighs in BBQ for a tender and flavorful meal from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
1 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon molasses
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Whisk together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
3. Combine ketchup mixture and chicken in a gallon-size slider bag or large bowl; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
4. Make drainage holes in a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with a grilling fork. Place foil sheet on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place chicken on foil.
5. Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and basting with reserved 1/3 cup marinade until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes on each side.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to prevent chicken from sticking to grill grates.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.