Nothing says summertime better than a good old-fashioned seafood boil from Joy Wilson of Joy the Baker. This version removes the boil and takes it straight to the grill, creating personal pouches loaded with shrimp, potatoes, sausage and corn. It’s simple and fun for backyard gatherings, and Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil makes cleanup a breeze!
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
1 pound small new potatoes, cut into quarters
2 pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
2 ears corn, cut in half
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning
1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Crusty bread and hot sauce, for serving
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Heat a grill to about 375 degrees F.
2. Add potato pieces to a large pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, just to jump-start the cooking process.
3. Arrange roughly 12x18-inch sheets of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil on a clean work surface.
4. Divide the shrimp, slightly cooked potatoes, kielbasa and corn atop the four pieces of foil, piling in the center. Add one tablespoon of butter to each pile. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle each generously with creole seasoning. Squeeze a lemon onto each pile, and add the lemon to the shrimp, potato and corn mixture. Sprinkle with black pepper.
5. Wrap each piece of foil into a tightly sealed pouch. Place on the grill. Cover. Allow to cook and steam for 15 to 18 minutes until the shrimp and potatoes are cooked through.
6. Serve by carefully unwrapping the foil and serving with slices of bread and hot sauce.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Wrap Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil around seafood to seal in flavor.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.