Fresh, grilled corn on the cob tossed with heirloom tomatoes, red onions, herbs and a light dressing from Tiffany of Crème De La Crumb.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
3 ears of corn on the cob
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
2 cups small heirloom tomato es, chopped
1/2 medium red onion, diced
1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
For the dressing:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat grill to medium heat and place a 12x12-inch piece of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil on the grill.
2. Brush corn with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Place corn on foil and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until kernels begin to char. Remove from heat and slice kernels off of the cob.
3. Toss together corn, tomatoes, onions and basil in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add to salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil to prevent items like vegetables or smaller pieces of food from falling between the grill grates.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.