Get your grill and palate ready to taste the ultimate in BBQ with this Kansas City Burnt End Sandwich recipe.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
1 removed point from a whole smoked brisket, cut into 1-inch square pieces
1 cup beef broth
2 cups sweet BBQ sauce
4 hamburger bun s
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. Form two 2-foot pieces of Reynolds® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil into a large bowl-like shape with the sides about 2 inches tall and add it to the grill on medium heat.
3. Add the cutup point from the brisket to the foil bowl along with the beef broth and BBQ sauce and mix until combined
4. Cook the brisket for 30 minutes on medium heat with the grill door closed or until it appears to be caramelizing and deeply browned, almost as if it were burnt.
5. Serve the BBQ burnt ends on hamburger buns.
Reynolds Kitchen Tip
Line your grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for easy food release and easy grill cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.