Change up your old potato salad recipe with this Grilled Potato Salad that is loaded with delicious smoky flavor.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
1 pound baby potato es, cut into quarters
1 small yellow onion, medium diced
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 celery stalks, medium diced
3 hard-boiled egg s, small diced
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1-1/2 tablespoons spicy mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
2. Add the potatoes to a pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Strain the potatoes and add them to a bowl with the onions and olive oil and toss to coat.
4. Line a hot grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil.
5. Place the potatoes and onions on the foil on the grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the potatoes and onions are browned and cooked.
6. Chill the potatoes and onions until cool.
7. Add the cooled potatoes and onions to a medium-size bowl and mix them with the celery, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper.
8. Chill before serving.
Reynolds Kitchen Tip
Line your grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil for easy food release and easy grill cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.