Sink your teeth into these Carolina-style Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders with creamy coleslaw on a delicious sweet roll bun.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 8 servings
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
1/2 cup water
1-1/2 cups vinegar-based Carolina-style BBQ sauce
6 cups or 1 14-ounce bag of coleslaw mix
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
16 mini sweet rolls
Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the grill to high heat.
2. Line a hot grill with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil.
3. Coat the chicken breasts with the oil and season on all sides with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken breasts directly on the hot grill lined with foil and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until grill marks have formed.
5. Transfer the chicken in a slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner and pour in water and BBQ sauce and cook on high heat for 3 hours or low heat for 5 hours.
6. Pull the chicken apart using two forks until it is shredded and keep warm.
7. Mix together the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper until combined.
8. Serve the pulled chicken on sweet rolls and top off with some creamy coleslaw.
Reynolds Kitchen Tip
Make a Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packet for delicious tasting food and easy cleanup. Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner for easy cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.