Make this all-star Pulled BBQ Pork Poutine recipe that is topped off with delicious cheese curds and bread and butter pickles for the ultimate taste!
What You Need
Original recipe yields 8 servings
2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
7 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup water
2 cups smoky BBQ sauce
4 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
1 cup cheddar cheese curds
1 cup bread and butter pickles, small diced
Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Season the pork on all sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the pork shoulder on all sides, about 4 minutes per side until browned.
4. Place the pork into a slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner and pour in water and BBQ sauce and cook on high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours.
5. Pull the pork apart using two forks until it is shredded and keep warm.
6. Place a 1 1/2- to 2-feet-long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil on a table and place the potato wedges in the center of the foil.
7. Drizzle on the remaining 6 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and then fold up the outside of the foil to create a foil packet.
8. Place packet directly on a medium-hot grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and cooked through.
9. Serve the pulled pork over top of the potato wedges, cheese curds and diced pickles.
Reynolds Kitchen Tip
Make a Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil packet for delicious-tasting food and easy cleanup. Line a slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner for easy cleanup.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.