These juicy salmon skewers from Lindsey S. Love of Dolly and Oatmeal are marinated in a mustard-based Carolina BBQ glaze and then grilled over hickory wood chips to give the salmon a smoky, full-depth flavor.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 1 serving
1 pound salmon, skinned and deboned
2 lemon s, sliced into thin coins
6 to 8 wooden skewers, soaked
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh pepper
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Handful of chopped parsley
Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Cut the salmon into 2-inch chunks. Fold the lemon coins in half and thread the salmon and lemon onto the soaked skewers, alternating between the salmon and lemon. Place the salmon skewers in a shallow dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Pour marinade over the skewers, turning to coat, and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. While the skewers are marinating, prepare your grill. Cut a large piece of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil and firmly fit it over the grill grate. Preheat the grill to medium heat. For a charcoal grill, place 4 to 5 hickory wood chunks on top of hot coals and close the grill cover to let the smoke accumulate. For a gas grill, place wood chunks in a smoker box or in a large piece of foil; fold up side to make a packet. Poke holes with a fork and place on the grill. Close the cover to let smoke accumulate.
4. Open the grill and lightly oil the foil.
5. Cook the salmon skewers for 4 to 5 minutes per side, until fish is opaque in color. Plate the salmon skewers and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Use Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil on your grill grates to prevent your delicate food like fish and vegetables from sticking to the grill.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.