Bite into these delicious Grille S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches from Jodi Moreno of What’s Cooking Good Looking. Chocolate gets melted over graham crackers on the grill and then finished with a big scoop of ice cream.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 1 serving
2 square pieces of graham cracker
1 bar of chocolate, cut in half
2 scoops of ice cream (flavor of your choice)
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Fold the Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for the Grill in half, making a rectangle that is about 8"x11", and place it onto the grill in the center.
3. Place the graham crackers onto the foil and place the chocolate squares on top.
4. Close the grill and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes until the chocolate has melted. Using a spatula, transfer the crackers to a plate.
5. Scoop some ice cream over top of one of the crackers with chocolate, and then top with the other cracker and chocolate. You can also serve these open faced by just using one graham cracker and melted chocolate with one scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Using Reynolds Wrap® Foil for the Grill allows you to melt the chocolate onto the graham cracker with ease and without dripping chocolate onto the grill.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.