The zucchini is a healthy, fresh and flavorful dish that everyone can enjoy from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
What You Need
Original recipe yields 4 servings
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 teaspoon dried oregano
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
Add To Shopping List
Reynolds® is a registered trademark of Reynolds Consumer Products LLC
Let's Make It
1. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
2. Whisk together butter, Parmesan, basil and oregano; season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Center zucchini on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil. Spoon butter mixture over zucchini. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
4. Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Reynolds Kitchens Tip
Use Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packets to ensure the zucchini is flavorful and tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.